Re: Auto Insurance x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:31:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/01 3:02:35 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> Robert,
> How is it that you can insure your classic car with USAA?  I also use
> USAA for my other vehicles but USAA put me in with American
> Collectors for my Bugeye.  Is that the way it is with you or do you
> have something that I'm unaware of?
> Roy Rogers

Roy...which Robert?  Mine is a 74 Midget, so they just think of it as an old
car.  I only have liability as it's not restored and would cost more to
insure than it's worth.  I also have no restrictions on driving.  Someday
when it's finished and I have a house with a garage, I'll look at the others.

Robert Houston

Be more concerned about your character than about your reputation,
  because your character is what you really are, while your reputation
  is merely what others think of you.

"Remember, there is no lifeguard in the gene pool." GGLiddy