Re: Auto Insurance

Subject: Re: Auto Insurance
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:55:37 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This, my friends, just reminded me why our agency stopping selling classic car
insurance top car owners that didn't have their other insurance through our
office.

Customers price shopping $100.00 policies (that pay a whopping 10% commission),
complaining it's too expensive, buying inadequate limits of liability, using the
cars outside of the use restrictions ("I'll just say I was on my way to my
mechanic.") and/or complaining about those restrictions ("Then what's the point
of buying the insurance?")

"getting screwed for $132.50 a year" (?)

Time to grab the cat, a cold Coors, and settle into some live Zappa.

After it cools down to 85 or so tonight, we are going for another midnight ride.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct