Re: 1500 wont start

To: PIPEYMARIA@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1500 wont start
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:24:59 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/9/01 7:50:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time, PIPEYMARIA
writes:

> Hi Robert:
>
> Guess what?  I just found out that the solenoid  it is not working, there
> is not power from one terminal to the other.  I took the part out, but no
> body has it.
> By any chance do you have an old one some where?

I'm sorry Felipe, I don't have a solenoid.  You could send an e-mail to
justbrits@aol.com, this is Ed and he might have one he could mail you.  He
sells Moss Motors and Victoria British parts at a discount.

I'll copy the list with this and someone may contact you directly.

**List...Peter? can someone help Felipe with this?

Robert Houston

Be more concerned about your character than about your reputation,
  because your character is what you really are, while your reputation
  is merely what others think of you.

"Remember, there is no lifeguard in the gene pool." GGLiddy