Re: 1500 wont start

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 wont start
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:19:26 -0400
All it takes to wire a starter backwards on a 1500 Midget is one nitwit
who claims that "All british cars are wired positive ground."  (Just
like all foreign cars are metric, eh?)

Of course, everything else ALSO gets wired backwards that way too, which
could lead to a weak spark (and a toasted stereo, and I'm not sure what
in the alternator...).

Chris K.