Re: Windscreen Seals Pt II

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, adrian@workgroup.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen Seals Pt II
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:43:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/10/01 6:23:31 PM, spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<<And they probably replaced the made in taiwan sticker with the made in UK
sticker. I have seen the UK sticker placed OVER the taiwan sticker. At least
remove the first sticker if you are going to do this.

Sort of like the bike I assembled for my kid some years back. Made it USA out
of all Taiwan parts. Sure I assembled it right here in NJ.>>

Frank,

When I was a kid, stuff made in Japan was junk (shows you how old I am!)  The
urban myth then was that there was a town in Japan called "Usa" so they could
put a "Made in USA" stamp on everything.  Do you think there's three towns in
India, Taiwan, & China called "Uk"?

Rick
UK