Re: Cloth Tops

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Cloth Tops
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 16:27:09 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm getting about 7 years from a Vinyl hood, outside in all weathers,
sun, rain and snow.
One has a fixed rear window, and the other (#10 more) has a zip out
rear.
Prefer the zip out one, but slightly less taught than the stitched in
one

Things that go are the tenax fasteners and then the stitching goes
green and rots.
Something to do with the UK weather!

Guy