Re: Cloth Tops

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, eddie@mediarchive.com, loudsprite@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cloth Tops
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:19:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2001 10:37:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

> I have a very nice English 100% Wool cloth cap in a 7 1/4 size that I wear
> for driving in my Sprite - that is up to about 60 mph because it won't stay
> on at higher speeds.

I too have a few Scottish, Irish, and English 100% wool caps in 7 1/4 size.
Great for driving these cars.   The ones that tend to stay on the head are
the ones that do not balloon out much, but tend to fit rather close to the
head, like the Irish cap I bought at Blarney Woolen Mills a few years ago--my
favorite.

Glad to know yours will fit me, Daniel.  If I find any of yours blown off by
the side of the road, I will wear it in good stead!

8^)

--David C.