Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: "Mike & Missy LeGreve" <mlegreve@powercom.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:50:05 -0700
This has been discussed many times before here. I'm sure there will be many
opinions and recommendations, but it seems the consensus is to replace with
shocks rebuilt by Peter C. of Worldwide Auto parts (he's on this list). His
rebuilds enjoy an excellent reputation, as does Peter. Many here, including
myself, have gone this route.

As a side note, I recently removed a tube shock conversion from a Midget
and didn't like what I saw in the way of stress evidence on the cars stock
components. I don't know how typical this is, or if the installation was
botched.

nosimport@mailbag.com
Peter Caldwell
World Wide Auto Parts