Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:42:38 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> that have done tube shock conversions on cars with new lever shocks.

That would be me, BUT, I did get the levers from Moss so maybe that's not a
fair comparison either.

I installed the Frontline kit that replaces the lever shock completely. I've
owned Bugeyes for over 35 years and I think it's the best front suspension I
have ever had.

I never saw a need to replace the rear levers. I did try to fit the Spax
conversion on the rear one time because I got a really good deal on the kit.
The tubes were way too short and limited the suspension travel to almost
nothing so I did not complete the installation.

Shut up Crash, Up yours Ed....

Larry Miller