Re: Soft tops x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Roy <trev9@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soft tops x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:42:56 -0400
On Wednesday 15 August 2001 03:10 pm, Roy wrote:
> Ive been thinking of having a Bugeye top made that has a
> zip-out window.   It seems logical to me that it should work.
> I know where there is a 100-4 with a zip-out window so
> why not a Bugeye?  Does anyone know of this having been
> done before?

I have a zip-out window on my '71 Midget. I got it from Prestige Auto Tops
(http://www.prestigeautotops.com). But I don't see any listing for a Bugeye
with zip-out top. You might give them a call and ask if they can make such a
thing. I'm really impressed with the quality of the top. Mine is in "Superior
Vinyl". Middle grade vinyl that they carry.

I don't really know Bugeyes, but I don't see why such a thing couldn't be
made.

Good luck!

Eddie
1971 Midget