Re: Soft topsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Roy <trev9@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Soft topsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:08:42 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Little British Car Company sells Bugeye (in fact all Spridget models) vinyl tops
made in England to order from ICI Vinyl, as original, with or without a zippered
back window for less than 200 bucks.  Bought a non-zippered one for my Bugeye
and
it fits and looks great.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite