Now totally off topic, was RE: New custom dash installed at last!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now totally off topic, was RE: New custom dash installed at last!
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:04:50 -0400
Ah yes... Jerome, Arizona.  The quaint little town cut into a
mountainside by the Phelps-Dodge copper mining operation.  One street
that winds back and forth through town.  You cross the street and go up
a few steps to the sidewalk.

Given the folks who live and work in the area (including my oldest
brother), if it's unusual and someone says it's being done in Jerome (or
Sedona, or Cornville, or Cottonwood), I believe it.

Chris K.