1976 MG Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1976 MG Midget
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:16:55 -0400
I sent one of these before, but I guess it is out there in cyberspace
somewhere.

I have a 1976 MG Midget.  On the side of it is a gray stripe and it has
letters on it "SPECIAL".  On the glove box there is a bronze plaque - "1776 -
1976"; it has a luggage rack on the trunk.  Does anyone out there know if this
model was made for the US's celebration in 1976?

By the way, I am the lady that was trying to find a rebuilt engine for this
car but have now decided to have the one in it rebuilt.

Thanx for any help -

Bev Cleary
Summerville, SC