Re: No lbc anymore Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: No lbc anymore Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
--- Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net> wrote:

> the car.  I was seriously considering buying the car
> until I looked at the
> sticker.

Ignore the sticker - they aren't selling particularly
well.  I paid almost $4000 under sticker for mine.
The Spec Ed is a little higher demand, though.  The
aftermarket is unreal, I wish there was half as much
Spridget stuff out there.  Turbos, Superchargers,
handling tricks, intake mods, etc.

And the Bose stereo sucks.  I personally like the
leather Nardi wheel and leather shifter better.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/