Re: Needing a favor

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Needing a favor
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:17:46 -0400
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, jnbrashear@GarverInc.com, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
David Littlefield wrote:
> Aw, c'mon.  I've been on the XJS list for three years, ever since I
> bought my XJS.  Most of the (on-topic) posts are about how to do stuff
> yourself.

  I second that, I'm on the E-type list as well (I have a 69OTS).

  It's more or less the same as here, the same strengths and
weaknesses as any list.

  The people who don't do any of the work themselves are
out there for all LBCs, but generally they don't spend
a lot of time on the lists. Who needs to read 100 posts
a day to remember where your mechanic lives with the
car makes a funny sound?

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca