Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- SDOliner@aol.com wrote:
> I recall reading an article on the design of the
> Miada. This car was intended
> to drive like a LBC from day one. They hired an
> engineer living in
> California, who tried to get a car to drive like the
> TR 250

Actually, it was a Spitfire - they took an exec from
Japan through the mountains in the Spit to convince
him that there was a big gap in the market for a
small, affordable fun convertible.  But the model was
the Lotus Elan - they stuck an Elan next to it in the
design studio, hence my license plate "ROTUS".

For the BRG part, my Bugeye is "New Racing Green",
which I like a lot.  Check it out if you can.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/