Re: Delightfull visit (some lbc content)

To: BritishCarMan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Delightfull visit (some lbc content)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
--- BritishCarMan@aol.com wrote:
> Hey list. I just had a delightfull visit from Peter
> C. and Ron Soave earlier
> this evening. We got together and looked over my 62
> Sprite to see where the
> bodywork should begin. Due to the fact that the
> spring boxes are heavly
> damaged because of rust that will be the starting
> point.

Thanks J - it was nice to meet you too.  Hang in there
- it'll get done.  Guys/gals, Jamie's car is
save-able, but will be a handful body-wise.  chuck,
Frank, et.al, how 'bout it?  Point Beer, bratwurst,
cheesecurds, and vintage racing in September?

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/