Re: Delightfull visit (some lbc content)

To: BritishCarMan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Delightfull visit (some lbc content)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:53:02 -0500
At 11:01 PM 8/16/2001, BritishCarMan@aol.com wrote:
>Hey list. I just had a delightfull visit from Peter C. and Ron Soave earlier
>this evening. We got together and looked over my 62 Sprite to see where the
>bodywork should begin.
======
Thanks Jamie. It was nice to meet with you.
The car is not a rust bucket...... nope..... the term bucket implies the
ability to hold water. (sorry Jamie;-)
Usual spring box rot. Floors, sills, A-post, etc. Not undoable at all.
It'll be a good project. Just take your time and go as time and money allow.
         Keep in touch.
         Peter