Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!

Subject: Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:59:39 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chuck,

Try using "Kopr-Shield" it's a small 11/2 oz. container with a brush applicator.
It's made by Thomas & Betts Corp. of Bridgewater, New Joisey.  I think I found
it
at my local hardware store.  Anyone else use this and where can Chuck find it?

I use it on the connectors, battery terminals, etc.  I used to have trouble w/
the bugeye horn and its connectors; no problem for over a year.
I just dipped the connector in the grease and slid them together.

I have also used Dielectric Silicone in a tube.  It was originally for "modern"
distributors among other things.

Hope this helps,
Dave
59 :{)