Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas Bullet Connectors! Aarrggh!
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:35:58 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill L wrote:
>         the other is to get "spade"
>        connectors.. one male, one female for each connection..
>        available in the insulated variety.. . .. simply crimp on then
>        slide together.. . a good solid connection..

>        oh yeah.. i am an electrician by trade..

Bill

Where can I get non asian spade connectors?
Everything made over there fails real quick.
Many older spade connectors I used are still fine, they must have been made by
people who take pride in what they made.
Like asian made gavanized nails, you can watch them rust.
Used to be 100 years before they rusted, now it's 100 hours.
We don't make nails here anymore either.
I am the carpenter with "oriental nails" and I don't like it!

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ