Fright Sprite - link fix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fright Sprite - link fix
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:28:47 -0700
Cc: cdodds@presto.net.au, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Ccanepa50@aol.com, dll20@oes.amdahl.com, evonganong@yahoo.com, mgracer@yahoo.com, p.sarrazin@enesad.fr, rfeibusch@loop.com, frisco1209@aol.com, warren@mcguffin.com
If the link fails, delete the comma from the end of the link.

or try this one http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

-g

Anyone visted my Hot Rod Healey section on my web site before?

If you have, you may remember seeing "Fright", the Jag powered Bugeye.
Recently the current owner, Colin Dodds sent me some additional photos and
an magazine article that was written about the car at some point in the
past. I have reproduced the article and added some aditional photos to the
site. The article is quite entertaining as the author recounts his
apprehension about riding in/driving Fright, describing it as a
"groingrabbing" experience.

>From the main Spridget page, http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm
follow the links from "Friends cars - Unique Spridgets, then select the
"Hot Rod Healeys" link.

If you haven't discovered this page (or my site for that matter) you're
missing something.

Enjoy!

Gerard

--