Why My Sprite Isn't Finished!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Why My Sprite Isn't Finished!
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 06:33:41 EDT
I just wanted to let you know that I have recently been diagnosed with
 AAADD -Age-Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.
 This is how it goes... I decide
 to go work on the Sprite, start outside and notice
 the newspaper on the table. OK, I'm going to work on the Sprite...

 BUT FIRST I'm going to read the newspaper. After
 that, I notice the mail on the table. OK, I'll just
 put the newspaper in the recycle stack...

 BUT FIRST I'll look through the pile of mail and see
 if there are any bills to be paid. Yes. Now where
 is the checkbook? Oops.. there's the empty glass
 from yesterday on the coffee table. I'm going to
 look for that checkbook...

 BUT FIRST I need to put the glass in the sink. I
 head for the kitchen, look out the window, notice my
 poor flowers need a drink of water, I put the glass
 in the sink and there's the remote for the TV on the
 kitchen counter. What's it doing here? I'll just
 put it away...

 BUT FIRST I need to water those plants. I head for
 the door and...Aaaagh! stepped on the
 dog. Dogs need to be fed. Okay, I'll put the remote
 away and water the plants...

 BUT FIRST I need to feed the dogs.

 END OF DAY:
 Haven't done a thing on the Sprite, newspapers are still on the
 floor, glass is still
 in the sink, bills are not paid, checkbook is still
 lost, and the dog ate the
 remote control...And, when I try to figure out how
 come nothing got done
 today, I'm baffled because...I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL
 DAY!

 I realize this condition is serious...I'd get help...
 BUT FIRST...I think I'll sit down here and thumb through
this Shop Manual!

--David C.

(This is an alteration of a copy of the same that I received on the internet.)