home from the encounter

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: home from the encounter
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:37:38 -0000
well after a driveway fuel pump failure.   things got much better.  12 year
old pump finally failed!   how very lucky i had a new one on the shelf!  a
few flying , famous expletives later and i had done a super speedy pump
change!   the car ran great out and back.  i had a great time hanging out
with frank.   i wish i had not been late due to the pump failure.  i missed
meeting up with frank but arrived about 15 minutes after he did (i guess i
was making pretty good time?  no wonder all the traffic on the 2 lane seemed
to be backing up?).   i had my bugeye autographed like frank's.   way cool!
after a nice lunch, and a little shopping and tons of bench racing it was
time to get home to take my elderly aunt out to dinner .  yes!  we did have
a nice dinner!   but ....the preceeding day was very nice too!   i brought
home a neat jaguar friction toy for my son wich he thoroughly inspected and
stashed away in his room with the other toys i bring him from my trips away.
and all was well with the world.  well almost all.....there was this miata
on the way home that i had to pass......flat out in 4th untill he chickened
out.....i think the miata driver was upset by the obnoxiously loud funny
looking little old white car with racing numbers that blew him off!!!!!!(i
could not resist!!!!).

chuck.
finally a meet where i was not too obnoxiously loud at....now
leaving....that was another story.  he-he-he
and so goes the travels of the world's largest sprite driver in his trusty
btw!  there was more parts swapping in the lot than there was in the swap
meet!  pretty funny!