Re: Safety re: State of current British cats

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Safety re: State of current British cats
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:17:39 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Watch it Kate.  You'll have every "city boy" converging on Drain, weapon in
hand!  They don't get to kill real game very often.  You know how the "love"
cats.  Perhaps your goat-eating pest is one of the cats my brother and I had
years ago.  Had three of 'em... got big and busted out of their cages.
WFO
Keep the sticky side down and the 180 grain rounds a flyin'!