A series marine manifolds

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A series marine manifolds
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 08:39:14 -0400
Listers,

I REALLY don't have time for any more projects right now, but here goes.

My brother builds wooden boats, and we are looking at incorporating one of my
spare 1275s into a small runabout. Does anyone know if marine manifolds have
ever been produced for these engines, and if so where they may be available?
These are water jacketed exhaust manifolds which heat lakewater before it
enters the block for cooling. He thought possibly these engines may have been
used in marine applications in the U.K. at some time, and someone may have a
set they would be willing to part with.

For anyone interested, the boat he's considering is a 12' rear cockpit, front
engine runabout called the Tiny Might. The plans and some pictures can be seen
at www.glen-l.com under the inboard section. Small enough to tow behind my
midget.....

                                                                    Mike
Ellsworth