Re: A series marine manifolds

To: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@shianet.org>
Subject: Re: A series marine manifolds
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:50:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike Ellsworth wrote:

> Listers,
>
>  we are looking at incorporating one  of my
> spare 1275s into a small runabout.
> Does anyone know if marine manifolds have ever been produced for these >
>engines,

Mike

I do know that the "B" series engine was used in Healey Sports boats.
It was the MGA 1500 engine. And it had marine manifolds.

I also know that there was a Healey Sprite boat, but I do not know what engine
was used on it. It was smaller and fiberglass.
I wanted to drop a 1275 in a Boston Whaler when I was much younger.
Complete with 4 speed coupled to a prop shaft. Radiator cooled too.
But like I said, I was much younger and didn't know a clutch and gearbox would
not work well on a boat.

Can you incorporate a radiator in the boat's design?

Good luck, and take me water skiing when it's finished.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ