Re: hey! where is evryone?

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: hey! where is evryone?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:30:18 -0700
Cc: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I was determined to drive my car today.  100F ambient temp and sunny day.  Took
the
Bugeye out for a short ride.  As long as I did not stop at too many traffic
signals the
engine temp was a reasonable 195 to 200 degrees!.   This is amazing considering
the
supercharger heat.  It felt so good, I visited both British pubs that are
within 5
miles from my house.  The closest was closed (too bad), but the second was open
and
John Courage on draught was quaffed until driving the Bugeye was as smooth as a
Miata!
Please, no comments from the PC crowd.
Mike MacLean Supercharged , Miat..,  er, ah 60 Sprite