Re: hey! where is evryone?

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: hey! where is evryone?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:42:48 -0700
Cc: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
      Funny you should mention this problem.  I just got off the phone with
Norman Nock to ask
him to send me a couple of his original style thermostats.  These have the
sleeve that moves
to block off the bypass hole so hot water does not re-enter the block without
being cooled.  I
am also using Water Setter and a 60/40 mix of distilled  water to anti- freeze.
 The new
thermostat should improve the cooling measurably even though I am now running
the car for
short trips in 100F+ temps successfully.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite