Seals again...

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7LCVlT25112
Subject: Seals again...
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:36:48 -0400
The auto glass shop tried cutting the side post seals but still couldn't
make them fit the windscreen.  The guy is pretty sure there's no way
they'll fit due to how different they are from the originals.  I ordered
a set from Victoria British to see if those are different from the Moss
seals, but they are actually identical.  These seals are supposed to fit
windscreens from '65 onward.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I don't
think those guys want to ever see that windscreen again.  :-)  Thanks!

J. Adrian Barnes, MCSD, MCT
http://www.midgetweb.com

Senior Software Engineer/Department Manager
Business Information Group, LLC