Fw: Just when you thought it was safe..

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Just when you thought it was safe..
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:45:23 -0400
Oh $h*!, now we gotta keep track of the racing teams too??? Damn, this is
going to be difficult... Lesseee, Team Thicko, BadDog Racing, Southwind
Racing, and who the hell else knows who we got?

Isn't it hard enough to remember all the important stuff like Zappa, cats,
guns, politics, Busty, water wetter, church keys, guys in Iowa who kick a$$
'cause its gotta be done, etc.?

AND, we still haveta remember who's on the left coast and who's on the right
coast so we can be politically correct to the tree huggers!

THEN, these new guys probably have a "Chuck" or a "chuck" or a "Bob" in
their gang...

AND they probably never heard of Montana Bob, Amy or Midgetman!!!

WELL, at least they know a great car when they see one. WTH, let's go with
them, they can't be any worse than some of the wackos (myself included) we
already got!!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye

PS - Welcome to the list guys and gals! If you have been lurking for more
than a couple of days, you'll understand the humor here... Somebody else
will direct you to the stickers.

Subject: Just when you thought it was safe..

> Just when you thought it was safe,
> Some crazy gypsies join into the list..
> We are Southwind Racing..Robert Kansa of Akron Oh.
> Mary and Lena, also known as the RCCSA girls (the crew) who have their own
website.
> Tinkerbell, a 1960 vintage racing (and still "street legal")
bugeye-spridget,
> The Bitch, a 1966 vintage racing Ginetta g4 (thats *ahem* "going to be
"street legal" too)
> and various other players.
> We heard that the Spridget list would be a great resource and that we just
might fit in somewhere.
> so first things first..how do we get one of those nifty decals for our
breadtruck?