Re: Somebody's wrong, but it ain't me

To: "jim hurd" <hurd@boernenet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Somebody's wrong, but it ain't me
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:40:36 -0400
>From the "Dictionary of Aeronutical Terms":  Annealing- A method heat treatment
in which a metal is softened so it loses some of its hardness and brittleness.
Steel is annealed by heating it to a specified temperature and allowing it to
cool very slowly, in an oven.  Copper is annealed by heating it re-hot and
quenching it in water.
Good thing we always used new copper sparkplug washers.  I would have done it
incorrectly.  Dislexai strikes again.
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini