RE: Air compressor - What to look for

To: "Swift Justice" <samesq@postoffice.pacbell.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air compressor - What to look for
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:52:38 -0700 m>
The 30 gallon 125 psi sears compressor I use is kinda anemic. It works well
for my use, (impact guns, air ratchets, air hammers, and blowing dust
around) and I hope to use it for painting, but it might be a little on the
low side. It is belt driven, the model is now discontinued and my dad got it
at a great price at Sears.

The belt driven model is suposedly much easier to fix if something goes
wrong.

My buddy has the newever version that isn't belt drive (shaft??) it seems
the specs are a bit higher on it, but it is SOO loud. It's like 3 times as
loud as my belt driven compressor.

Good luck.

Toby