Re: i need a front mudflap for my bugeye Correction

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i need a front mudflap for my bugeye Correction
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:41:39 EDT
Thanks, you have given me much food for thought...I already have done some
measuring of the wheel assemblies on both sides and have found them to be
equal; while the fit on my bonnet seems symmetrical, I'm not exactly sure
that the outer sections are of exact width, but I will check. I live in the
east bay area of San Francisco, CA about 30 minutes outside of the city, and
eventually plan to have the car looked at by a service/repair shop not too
far from me.

No panicking here, just heading back out to the garage with my tape measure...

Thanks again,

Doug