Was: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS! Now: ED (again)

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS! Now: ED (again)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:32:29 -0500
I've bought parts from Ed several times.  Sells at a good discount from
Moss, doesn't rape you with shipping costs like they do, but charges you
shipping fairly.  Also, he generally ships parts same day, without charging
you, and sends you an invoice with the parts.  Pay him when you get your
parts.  I have never dealt with such a trusting supplier.  Can you imagine
asking any of the big three to send you the parts, let you inspect them, and
pay for them later??  I would really like to meet him as well.

Bill Miller