Re: clutch bleeding

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:32:59 -0400
Yes, you would have the combined clutch and brake master, as in my '65
Sprite and you are quite correct that it is level.

I spouted off with the image of my '67 Midget hydraulics in mind, and yes,
it does slant down towards the front at the same angle as the pedal box is
mounted.  If you have O S&M, take a look at page 134.

So, I stand ( sit actually ) corrected in that the advice does not apply to
all models.  I found that it helped in that I could get a bit more fluid
through the system between top ups.

Robert D.