Back on the road

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on the road
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
The Sprites back on the road and I'm back on the list. Our work e-mail server
crashed big time so I thought I'd try Yahoo.I spent the weekend tweaking the
Weber and the timing and got the 62 Sprite on the road and running sweet.
Little to no off idle bog mainly due to bumping the timing to 10 deg advanced.
I know this will cause it to run hotter but it seems fine so far, staying
between 190 & 200. I decided to take it for a cruise and headed to the gas
station for a fill-up. Upon filling the tank I found another DPO mess. As it
got up to 6 gallons or so fuel began spewing all over the ground. Of course i
stopped fueling and crawled under to check. It was coming over the top of the
tank so I'm assuming the fuel sender gasket is gone/nonexistent or loose.Oh
well, back to the garage!

Herby64 MKII Sprite - Herbytoy (under construction?)62 MKII Sprite - no name
yet (new driver)www.herbytoys.com
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.