back from vacation

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: back from vacation
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:51:26 -0700
I'm back to the list after a week off for family vacation in the Sierra.
The bugeye was a joy.  Each morning I'd fire her up and roar down a mountain
road to a small store for the morning paper, turn around and race like a
banshee up the twisty road back to the cabin by the lake.  Even up to
7000ft. it ran great.  My 12 year-old loved the morning paper runs and would
encourage me to "break the record" each morning.  We did.

Now I know which kid will get the Sprite someday.

Bad news about Palo Alto all -British show being cancelled, as I had spent
the better part of the summer getting the Morris Traveller ready for that
show.  All through vacation I was rubbing the paint off myself and my
sandals and looking forward to the final assembly.  Well, she's all together
now  and looking great.  All dressed up and nowhere to go!  We'll show up
Saturday for the tour anyway.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye