Re: (and PA)

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (and PA)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:11:12 EDT
Glen, (and All)....

Thnx for the story about the vacation runs.... I hadn't thought about that
pleasure B4.

A couple of us who attended Pacific Grove yesterday are spearheading an
effort to keep PA going at an alternate site.  I have contacted both Richard
and the British Car Mag. (they are still doing the drive to the coast the day
B4).

Please encourage this idea by E-mailing both folks with support for keeping
this tradition (PA Meet) alive.  Also, pass this message to other British Car
Lists you may be on.

The E-mail addresses are:

rfeibusch@loop.com  (Richard)

or goto British Car Mag. site and E-mail the editor (Gary):

WWW.britishcar.cpm

Thanx,
John Carey