Converting to Right Hand Drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Converting to Right Hand Drive
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:05:43 EDT
I am picking up and RHD dash and RHD rack from another lister for $200. Frank
C says I am going to need a new steering wheel pith. We'll see about that
one, but I think Frank knows his stuff.
For all of you that think I am crazy, the present state of the car is that I
have pulled the engine and tranny, rebuilding a 1275, hunting around for a
datsun 5 speed, need to replace the steering rubber boots, and have stripped
everything out of the engine compartment, to repaint it (BRG, for those of
you that suffered through my color choice emails)
So I think it is as good a time as any.
Going to keep the old dash and rack, so I think I can switch back easily.
Thanks for all the advice

I do have the original 948 and tranny, if anyone really wants to buy these.
The engine runs and the tranny grinds.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A