Re: heart attack x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heart attack x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:11:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2001 10:42:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> I'm very sorry for having sent out this misinformation.  I received
> it in good faith and forwarded it on to you in good faith.

I am a heart patient. I have seen this before, but this is the first time I
have seen it refuted.   It really sounds reasonable, but it is good to see
incorrect information debunked.  Thanks for sending it Roy--I know you had
the best interest of the group at heart.  No problemo!

--David C.