Re: New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:25:57 -0400
Been test driving Triumphs and Beesers for a friend and actually
the original 60's stuff is pretty rickety (compared to the
memories). The nicest compromise without going to the new
replibikes is a twin cylinder 750 Kawasaki B2 (circa 1976, flat
seat, spoke wheels). My son restored one and I'm stealing it all
the time.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug