Fw: New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: New Bonneville, RE: Project wanted
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:18:56 -0400
That's OK... While they are sitting in front of a computer complaining about
a Jap copy of a Limey bike I am out there riding a Jap copy of a Limey
bike!!! I really love my Kaw W650. It is just what I wanted. It is sooooo
much like the TR-650 that I had 30 years ago that you wouldn't believe it!
It gets 73 mpg and doesn't have anything Lucas in it. No zenar diodes
popping in the middle of the night.

Triumph doesn't make an air-cooled motorcycle anymore. Their offerings look
too Japanese for me.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1977 Alfa Spyder