Re: Sorta LBC

To: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorta LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:35:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/01 9:56:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:

> ok, i need to know some "list" cooth and procedure here..
> since we are just wanting to make sure we are doing this right, at the end
> of questions and comments.
> are we supposed to list all our vehicle ownerships..or is just a witty
> comment ok at the end of the signature.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A long time ago (in a galaxy far...nevermind) we talked about adding our cars
and perhaps our location to our .sig file.  If you ask a question about your
car and forget to list what year or model, it made some sense to have it
appear automatically.

Of course, some listers have rather obese .sig files, just so they can brag.
Adding a witty remark is up to your own taste, but for cryin' out loud, keep
it clean, will ya!  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget