RE: Sorta LBC

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sorta LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:52:07 -0500 . com>
I shouldn't think that anybody needs to remind Robert that there are no
rules!

Most people list their Spridgets or "interesting" cars. That's what I do,
the Midget is why I'm here and I don't suppose the BMW, the Bike, or the
wife's Volvo, (don't laugh, it goes 145) make much difference. Although it
is this business of listing other cars that has allowed us to establish the
Spridget/BMW convergence.

Some list all their vehicles some of the time, particularly on topics of
general automotive interest.

Some people have a parting comment that hardly ever changes

Some (Trevor I suspect) have a "quote of the day"

Some just throw some bit of wit(?) on there that relates to the current
message.

The Spridget list doesn't aim to stifle anyone's freedom of expression.
Blatant obscenity excepted. Thinly veiled obscenity accepted

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget
We were the people our parents warned others about