Re: Bugeye Hardtop Seals

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hardtop Seals
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:42:20 -0400
I got something that is close, not perfect, from that ubiquitous parts
dealer, JC Whitney. They fit and work. Look at the profiles closely and pick
the best one. Go for a few extra feet so you have enough in case you do what
I did - measure twice, cut once, and its still too short ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget