Re: Fulcrum Pin - Help

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum Pin - Help
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:12:40 -0400
Thanks to all for the advice.  Don't think the DPO did anythng but drive. I
believe the consensis is to replace it. The actual bearing surface and
bushing aren't worn a bit, just the small thread end of the pin and the
a-arm (just like the one described on e-bay - egg shaped).

Removal was not problem. Caught it before it was terrible.  But you forgot
about the normally required blood sacrifice and skin removal. And this car
has more layers of my skin than I do.  Had to mechanically remove the hard
grease though.

Never even thought about drilling and tapping for a grease fitting.
EXCELLENT  and will do.