Re: trans mount bolt holes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trans mount bolt holes
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:02:21 -0400
Thanks!

I also disliked the drive shaft into the gearbox thing too.  And a tip for
challenged people like myself.  If you have the driveshaft started into the
rear of the gearbox, but it's hung up a bit, avoid the temptation to reach
in with your hand and adjust things.  I did this, even though I should have
know better, and with no-one else around and no good prybar around, it was
somewhat awkward with my wrist pinned in there.  :)

( A clotheshanger wire just wasn't strong enough. )

Robert D.