RE: Those bearings...Reply

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Those bearings...Reply
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:08:01 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah I know...but it's hard to get motivated to work on that car, since
it'd be time I could spend rebuilding the motor for the purple car.  The
idea was to just "quickly" replace the bearings and get it drivable.
But on the other hand, it annoyed me, so the only solution to being
annoyed is to beat it, in other words fix it.  Spent the day today up at
Big South Fork and was wishing I had a Midget to drive there.   The girl
I was with even commented about how nice it would probably be.  :-)  But
the CR-V with the new Michelins did a good job too.  heh heh...