Re: project to daily driver

To: Ryan Irwin <SixtyOneMG@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: project to daily driver
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 06:29:20 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
drive 3 blocks to work every day. I would not count on my cars every day for a
long haul to the job. I know I will take heat for this but as much as I love my
cars, I don't find them to be the ultimate in reliability. These are my evening
and weekend "toys" hence "toyman". We have a Colt that we use as a daily driver
and take it into Dallas and Ft. Worth when we go. On the Texas freeway at 70 -75
mph (yeah, the speed limit is 65, but I'm keeping up with traffic) the Sprite
screams pretty loudly.
If your impending sale is a money issue, I suggest a bank loan if possible. If
it
is a space issue, borrow a small area of a friends back yard or something, and
store your Midget under a breathable tarp temporarily. If you sell the Nissan,
and
try to depend on a car that needs the work that yours does, (and have to fix the
things you may have missed) while trying to get to work or school everyday, you
will become frustrated and possibly come to hate your little car for letting you
down. It will not be the fault of the car as I have found that it is difficult
restore a car and drive it at the same time.
Mi dos pesos ..................... Brad