Re: emails

To: terry connelly <piggerboy@netrax.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: emails
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 23:09:57 -0700
Dear piggerboy,

You got yourself on, and no one can take you off but yourself. If we could,
unscrupulous people could muck about with your computer life such that this
little inconvenience would seem like a picnic.

Here's an easy way to resolve it for yourself.

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool

BTW, things are VERY quiet at the moment... you ain't seen nothing yet!

G-man

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints